Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Dolly Dynamite Review: Kawaii Hime Bag (Green)

NOTE: This is an honest opinion about the product when purchased



(Dolly Dynamite: Kawaii Hime Bag in Green)


Dolly Dynamite had quite the sale over the 4th of July weekend!  I was astonished with the lovely dresses to adorable bags that were oh so irresistible! This little gem caught my eye and stole my heart. I loved how bright and adorable this kawaii hime bag is with the bow (Yes the bow does boost up the level of cuteness >.< ). For those who have a certain preference this bag does come with a strap.  



 
(Please forgive the awkward face haha)

PROS

  • Color: It is true to the color shown in the picture and reminds me of a mint-green. They also have a variety of other colors such as Black, Watermelon Red, Rose Red, Pink, and Khaki.
  • Durability: Super sturdy! It also has snaps in the front along with a zipper. The bag also has a small zipper compartment inside.
  • Size: This bag is roughly  20 CM tall and  25 CM wide. Perfect to store make-up, phone, wallet, etc.
  • Price: Originally $40 ( it was on sale for $25 ;) )
  • Shipment: Quick arrival! I received this bag within 5-6 days. 



CONS

  • When I first opened the package I found that this bag had some minor bumps and bruises, but those tiny flaws were easily fixed.  
  • The scent of the bag did give off a strong scent due to the PU Leather. Just be sure to air out the smell before using. 
  • The bag did have pink lining at the outer edges of the bow (as shown in the picture above). To those who don't mind it shouldn't be concerned. 


How I feel about it: 
First impressions are EVERYTHING to me from quality to delivery. Since this was purchased online I would be more conscious about the product. I know all items such as this don't end up the way they do and could be just a fluke due to the epic sale. For those who are interested should not be discouraged!  Dolly Dynamite has such unique & charming products. It would be REALLY hard to resist her products with such good deals that she has to offer! 
I rate this product 3.5/5


If you are curious to know how others feel about this product check out Gina's perspective! 



~ Jenny







No comments:

Post a Comment