Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sacramento Fashion Week 2013


Amazing how time flies by when school takes up majority of your social life >.>;;;

Without further or due here is the first post of the month or what I like to call "March Mayhem." I thought it would be fun to talk about Sacramento Fashion Week which started on Feb. 28th and ending today. The event starts with having a launch party to multiple workshops that include modeling, hair, and makeup. The last three days of the week has a boutique show and shop before the two big shows. On Friday designers are able to show off  their Spring/Summer collection until Saturday which features the Fall/Winter collection. I did not have the opportunity to attend this year, but I kept on eye on the latest trends appearing for spring/summer and fall/winter.





( Photo Credit: Nelli Rosh) 
.

One designer that I had my eye on is Nelli Rosh who expresses her vision of women’s fashion in a fresh and modern way. Nelli certainly has out done herself with the extravagant designs that she has created. If you couldn't tell these dresses have a whimsical and delicate vibe that makes her stand out.  When I looked her designs I wanted to know more about her and snooped on her site. To my surprise there was not much I could grasp although, we could all assume that she could be just teasing us ;P

Well Sacramento Fashion Week you have out done yourself again until next year. Who knows...Gina and I could be the next designers who can astonish the audience with our creativity at the show. ;)


~ Jenny


No comments:

Post a Comment